Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.Isaiah 1:4
Germany is a sinful nation, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters. Germany is going down the drain, and in ever greater steps.
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.Ecclesiastes 3:8
When Germany forsakes the Lord, when these corrupt children blaspheme the Holy One of Israel, it’s time for war!
“But we live in the Christian Occident! We live in a Christian nation!”
Oh okay, do you mean that Christian nation,
- that murders about 100,000 babies a year?
- that allows fags and lesbians to marry?
- that has a queer commissioner?
- that allows women to rule?
- that throws away money to lazy freeloaders?
- that drinks more than twice as much alcohol as the average rest of the world?
- where almost 40% of all marriages are divorced?
- in which any filth is tolerated, but biblical opinions are “hate speech” and Christians are threatened if they preach the Bible?
- in which it is no problem for the Jugendschutz (youth protection) if dirty dogs spread their perversion, but documentaries like The Sodomite Deception are classified as harmful to minors?
- where evolution is taught in schools?
- where parents can have their children taken away from them?
- where parents are forbidden to take care of their children’s education themselves?
- in which there are Gender Equality Officers?
- in which there are three genders?
- that interferes in military conflicts abroad?
- in which the esotericism industry is booming? I.e. people turn to the devil himself rather than to God.
- in which Hinduism and Buddhism are cool?
- in which it’s cool when men act like homos and women want to be like men?
- in which churches preach a false gospel and condemn people to hell in droves? By saying, “you can’t just believe in Jesus, you have to change your life, you have to repent of your sins, you can’t go on living the way you did before”?
What is our response to this godlessness as Christians? It is always the same: the gospel. The preaching of the gospel to save souls and the preaching against sin to save the people from God’s wrath.