Once a person is saved, we know that they are saved forever. There is nothing you could ever do to lose that salvation. The Bible says in John chapter 10, verse 28:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.John 10:28 KJV
What a blessing it is to know that we can never lose our salvation!
But now that you are saved, do you know what the next steps are? What does God want from you? We want to encourage you to become a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Being a disciple of Christ is a wonderful thing, often challenging, but the rewards will be great. If you decide to follow Christ in your life, you will not regret it. So what should you do? How do you become a disciple of Christ?
Follow These Steps
- look for a good church that…
- …is right on the gospel
- …is KJV-only (only allows the KJV)
- …has some kind of an evangelistic program
- get baptized
- start reading the Bible: Begin with the Gospel of John and then read the Bible from start to finish
- the Bible you need to read is the King James Version
- go soul winning
5 Tips for Reading the King James Bible
- begin with the Gospel of John
- after that read the Bible from start to finish
- read four chapters a day: you will only need about 15 minutes and in one year you will have read the whole Bible
- If there arise any questions, just keep on reading and don’t waste your time focusing on one point. Many questions will resolve themselves with time and more Bible reading.
- get a KJV without any comments, study notes or the like —what you want to read is God’s words and not man’s words