This website is operated by Faithful Word Baptist Church .
Our goal is to reach people in Germany with the gospel. That is why we have created this website, so that you can hear the gospel of Jesus Christ and grow in faith.
If you would like to support us, please feel free to donate to Faithful Word Baptist Church.
- We believe that the King James Bible is the word of God without error.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith. Being born again by believing on the Lord Jesus Christ is the only requirement for salvation.
- We believe in the eternal security of the believer (once saved, always saved).
- We believe in baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. We reject sprinkling, pouring, and “Jesus only” baptism.
- We believe that the unsaved will spend eternity in torment in a literal hell.
- We believe that Jesus is God, and that Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin Mary. We believe that God consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, and that these three are one (1 John 5:7). The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are three distinct persons (John 1:1, 1 Corinthians 15:27-28, John 8:16-18, John 17:5). This doctrine is commonly known as the trinity. We reject the heresy of modalism or so-called “oneness.”
- We believe only in the local church and not in a universal church.
- We reject the teaching of Calvinism and believe that God wants everyone to be saved.
- We believe that the rapture will take place after the tribulation but before God pours out his wrath on this earth. We reject dispensationalism.
- We believe that life begins at conception (fertilization) and reject all forms of abortion including surgical abortion, “morning-after” pills, IVF (In Vitro Fertilization), birth control pills, and all other processes that end life after conception.
- We believe that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination which God punishes with the death penalty.
- We oppose worldliness, modernism, formalism, and liberalism.
Pastor Steven Anderson was born and raised in Sacramento, CA. At age 18, he travelled throughout Germany and Eastern Europe for 3 months serving in local independent Baptist churches, studying foreign languages, and getting experience in the ministry. It was on this trip that he met his future wife, Zsuzsanna, while out soul-winning in the streets of Munich, Bavaria. He eventually led her to the Lord, and they were married shortly thereafter. They have been married for over 21 years, and God has blessed them with 11 beautiful children.